Monday 4 April 2011

Ring o' Roses

This week's UKS challenge was minimalist. To use no more than two photos, no more than two different sorts of embellishments, circles and a line from a song for the title. My title should be "o' Roses" not "of Roses", but this was just a bit easier when using a tiny type alpha.

Peckover House, Wisbech

Again with the current Quirky Kit. I'm getting plenty of use out of it! The flowers are cut from the Cosmo Cricket fabric, which I glued onto cardstock and then cut out. Can't take credit for the idea, it came from the QK Ideas Blog, which I can't link to cos it's for subscribers only!

So, fabric flowers and brads are my two embellishments.

Lots of circles thanks to a circle of Stampin' Ups Circle Circus.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oh YES Laura, this is a super one, and loving the stampin best! well done.

susibee said...

The stamping is fab with the flowers inbetween. I think I need those stamps now!

Unknown said...

Yes Laura, you are selling those stamps really well! I love your layout, one of my faves.

Jenny said...

I love this LO, its so simple and effective.
Jennie X

MiniOwner said...

Totally fabulous - I love this!
Sue x

Rachel M said...

What a gorgeous layout!