Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bile Beans!

The plan is to attempt a layout a day between now and Arrival Day. To get the creativeness in while I still can and enjoy this me time while I still have it. Also to cut into the newest papers, or papers that I've been stroking for too long. I managed to chop into the Tim papers straight away and I've done the same with these.

Shiny new Echo Park For the Record.


Took the photo from York City Walls and I made most of this layout before I even realised that one of the little cut-outables had "York" on it! I'd like to say it was planned, but it wasn't!

For more information on the history of Bile Beans click here or here.

3 comments:

susibee said...

I wasn't expecting this when I saw the title:D I can't say I have ever seen this sign in York but then I probably wasn't looking in the right place. The papers suit this photo very weel and you are brave cutting into 2 lots of new papers.

MiniOwner said...

Well it all works together really well and looks totally planned!
Sue x

Maria said...

Oh this is a lovely one Laura, really liking it.