Wednesday 4 August 2010

Grinding and Sight-Seeing

I forgot to upload this one in time for the Weekly Challenge on UKS last week, still it was done in time. You had to use brights, ribbon and a page size that you don't often use. It's been a while since I did an 8x8, so I went with that. I've also been wanting to use up more of my scraps, so I made this from Christmas papers. Next challenge to Self will be a non Halloween layout using Halloween papers. I have a lot of them now and very few pictures from Halloweens.

Just a quickie of Edinburgh Castle. You can see me reflected in it...

3 comments:

susibee said...

I always think writing round the edge of a page or a photo looks really good and I hardly ever do it. I love both LOs and in particular I rather like the pink spotty paper.

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your LOs are gorgeous x

Unknown said...

I love them, especially the layering of the embellies x