Wednesday 7 July 2010

Paris - Montmartre

The using up of Scraps gave quite a boost to my Mojo. I suddenly came across papers that I'd forgotten, or used to love and hadn't realised that I still had bits left, or that I'd been hanging onto for particular projects and had kept putting off. This is one of those.

I saw these papers amongst Jo's stash and thought they'd be great for some of my Paris photos. Just never quite got round to it. Anyway, tidying up gave me the kick to do it and here it is:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, it is so evocative of the sights and sounds just seeing that sign, and I haven't been for 20 years! Jen x

Maria said...

Oh this ones fab, love that shot of the metro and the paper sets the mood perfectly.

susibee said...

The paper suits the photos so well, love those flowers.

Sarah said...

I love thes papers - they work so well with the photos :-)