Wednesday 21 July 2010

Melman in Glasgow


Here's Melman holding the umbrella for us when we got so wet in the grounds of Pollockshaws Country Park. He's such a helpful giraffe! I've used some of the giraffe print ribbon that he got for me from Michael's last week.

More layering practice!

I've started following Christine Middlecamp who is a genius at layering (not to mention on the DT for one of my favourite paper ranges, Crate Paper) and am especially impressed with this: Embellished Paper Doily. I have them all tagged in Delicious to read and study later.

John brought a Somerset Studio magazine back from the States and that is full of inspiring things. Makes me want to get a proper journal and start an Art Journal properly rather than just messing around at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, that ribbon is perfect and I love the layered embellishment. Jen x

Curly said...

OOOH that is so lovely, I love the link to the doily box too thanks for that.