Sunday 4 April 2010

Twisted Sketches #43

The Twist this week is "Pattern", so I've gone for very patterned paper and cutting the patterns from the papers.

My father is still busy getting fresh digital copies of his old negatives, so I'm able to scrap my birthdays-gone-by. These are all cakes from my early teens and surprisingly, the shapes were all made by my father. I guess that he ate all the offcuts... I've never asked!

Overuse of my new mini butterfly and mini flower punches. After I borrowed Teamie Sue's on our retreat last month I've been after a mini butterfly and now I use it all the time. Too cute!

Also, I'm being published! No idea when, but when I am I'll pop the layout up here on my Blog.

3 comments:

susibee said...

Lovely details as usual Laura.

nancy said...

Amazing job on this twisted sketch! your cut work is FANTASTIC! love the little butterflies and flowers! TFS!

said...

Wow! This is truly spectacular! Love how you cut out a paisley from the patterned paper to use as an embellishment. (And congrats on getting published!!)