Tuesday 16 March 2010

Twisted Sketches #40

{click to enlarge}

This week the Twist was "staples", so I have stapled netting to the screen print paper.

Castle Rising and Blaise Castle (balanced on my hand...)

Loads of new stuff for me on this layout. I've used my Quirky Kit - Resolutions for the first time. Never used net or strings of sequins before, so that was fun! The title I made using my shiny new Provence stamps by Technique Tuesday. I still totally blame Maria for making me buy them, but I think she was right. I've embossed them, which is a new technique for me. AND... the cardstock is Coredinations, something I've not used before. Much sanding fun.

After all that I still have to take wonky pictures on top of the living room radiator to get any daylight!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

nancy said...

Fantastic job on this week's Twisted Sketch! great photos!!!! awesome details as well! TFS with all of us at Twisted Sketches!!!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Super layout! Great way to use the staples. Thanks for playing at Twisted Sketches.

karenw said...

Wow this is a great LO Laura, the more you look the more you see, love the title esp. xx

Patries said...

Wonderfull LO lovely details...