Tuesday 5 January 2010

The Studio - Jan 1st Challenge

This is my entry to The Studio's January 1st challenge.

I've not entered one of their challenges before, but I'm going to try and get more scrapping done this year and will therefore need all the challenges and mojo boosting blogs I can get hold of!

This challenge was to create a layout with plenty of white space, three photos and to scrap your fears. The journalling might not show up terribly well, but the basic gist is that I had such a happy childhood that I cam afraid I may never get to be a mother and therefore, have a second happy childhood. All the pictures are of me as a child and they're taken from scans of slides - hence the poor quality of the photos.

4 comments:

Clair said...

It looks like you've been really busy recently! All of your layouts looks amazing - keep it up, eh? x

Siri Fjørtoft, kaBoks said...

I love this LO! It is stunning. TFS

Siri

Mama Tuttle said...

Love the layout . . . I like your picture .. . even if they are dark. They hold a lot of meaning for you! That's awesome!!

Nic said...

Great LO - the photo's obviously hold a lot of meaning and in my book that is what scrapbooking is all about :-)