Thursday 17 December 2009

Weekly Challenge - Pumpkin 2009

I went digital this week. Doing the Holidays in Hand thing has really put a crimp on my paper mojo. So this is:

1. A scraplift. I've chosen to scrap this layout by Debbie on UKS. (if you're not a member you won't be able to see the Gallery, sorry about that!)
2. Stitching - digital stitches.
3. Scraps. Well, that one is a bit tricky as a digi, so I've chosen to use Scrap Girls freebies as they are all individual pieces and aren't part of a set or a kit.

Thanks for the great challenge ladies!

Stitching - Stacey Towers
Gold Leaves - Bon Scrapatit
Everything Else - Scrap Girls Freebies

2 comments:

Carol said...

Stunning LO, love the gold leaves and lace, amazing digi!!! Will have to have a go at doing digi!

Carol X

Clair said...

Gorgeous Laura! Not being a digi scrapper myself, I totally didn't think about scraps being 'difficult' but you've interpreted the challenge really well. Thanks so much for taking part x