Sunday 6 December 2009

Day of the Tree

To write - Nope. There are no holiday symbols here and therefore...

To Photograph
- nothing to take a picture of! Instead I have posted a couple of extra pictures of today and yesterday in previous posts.

To Do
- Tidying the living room to make way for the tree.

To Make - Nothing today. Although I did write out all my Christmas cards yesterday, which was a miracle as I'm currently completely addicted to my iPhone.

Today's layout features The Tree. Tree will be living in the back bedroom for a week as we aren't quite ready for it yet and the back bedroom is currently not heated, so that should keep it happy until it is dressed up next weekend.

Other Christmassy things for today included buying a marzipan stollen and drinking some non-alcholic spiced apple punch.

No comments: