Wednesday 9 December 2009

Party Tonight


I won't be doing a layout today as I have a Christmas Party to go to tonight, so will be taking all photos then and getting the LO done on my day-off tomorrow.

To Write - There are Christmas books? Books you read just at Christmas? Who knew! Anyway, I don't have anything like that to write about today. As far as the Remembering goes, reading at Christmas tends to happen quite a lot. I always want to read my new books at Christmas. Sadly, you have to spend the day being social and eating a lot, it's never about doing what you actually want to do, which was always rather annoying as a kid, but once the Aunts with their scratchy 'taches have gone you can slip away upstairs and read your new books!

To Photograph - Without any knowledge of Christmas books I certainly can't photograph their spines. Instead you will have to make do with a photo of one of our bookshelves in our new "library" at home:

This is one of John's sets of shelves. We have five bookcases full so far and there's nothing better than having all those books on display. Books are for life, not just for Christmas!

To Do - Go to a Christmas Party. That won't be too hard!

To Make - no plans for making anything remotely Christmassy today.

No comments: