Tuesday 15 December 2009

The 15th

To Write - I think we know me well enough by now that all I have to say to this is "Huh?!" I hope that Vicky remembers to make the mince pies, I hope that the turkey cooks, I hope that my Mother eats what's put in front of her, I hope I can eat chocolate without too much parental disapproval.

When I was younger I hoped for Lego and hoped that I wouldn't have to kiss Auntie Olive with the scratchy mustache (although I still hoped for the money I might get from her). These days I hope for Lego knowing I'll never get it and I am secure in the knowledge that Auntie Olive isn't actually an Auntie after all and I don't have to kiss her.

To Photograph - *insert photo of well-cooked turkey here*

To Do - Get hair cut, buy vegetables, make a Christmas playlist that is suitable for my parents, although not suitable for John's as it includes tracks by Elizabethan minstrel Dante Ferrara, and let's just say he's a bit bawdy at times (I've included track 29...)

To Make - Merry!

Took another pictures of the updated presents under the tree for this layout.

Lace by Stacey Towers.

No comments: