Friday 6 March 2009

Snap & Scrap

A few days ago I joined up with Snap & Scrap so I'd have somewhere to play with my digi layouts and learn some new skills. Sadly, two days after joining they announce that they're closing. :( Anyway, here's a bunch of digitals that I did for Challenges over there:

Me stealing peas!

Using Grosgrain Girl Collab Kit (Mel Haine Designs, Scrappy Weis Designs, Color With Caryn)
Font - Freestyle Script


My second attempt at using a pre-made digi-template. An odd technique, but fun in its own way.

Oodles of Doodles by Vicki Parker.


This one was a colour challenge, so I tried to use as many of my own home-made bits and pieces as I could. Throwing in some old brushes for good measure.

This is me in my car as a baby.

Oh Baby! by Katherine Nelson

No comments: