Wednesday 4 March 2009

Mummy & Me!

Made this for a weekly challenge:

Create a LO either in black and white or a using a rainbow of colour
Create a LO that celebrates womanhood - My mother and me!
Use at least one distressing technique - distressed papers
Use 5 of something on your LO - five black flowers

I don't have many rainbow papers, so I went the black and white route. That led me to go down the digi route. Not to mention the fact that I'm trying to study a lot more at the moment, that also makes digi-ing a lot easier than getting all my scraps out over my textbooks.

Bon Scrapatit - You Don't Know Jack
A Work in Progress -
Autumn Dream and Sweet Dreams
Font - Grenoble Heavy

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Really lovely Laura, the best B&W I've seen so far :)

Mary B said...

this is a lovely Digi LO love it