Thursday 26 March 2009

Caving

Another layout for a UKS weekly challenge. I've used a picture from my trip to Carreg Cennen Castle in Wales at the weekend. There was a small cave underneath the castle and right at the end of the passage was this tiny pool of water.

Earth Tones - done
Water Theme - done
Book Title - done
I couldn't really do hidden journalling on a digital layout, so I had to leave that part out.

Papers, border & staples by OScraps (an old Collab, don't have a kit name!)
Round stitches by Christie Lemon -
Fall Splendour Blog Train (idea from Scrap Paper Scissors blog)
Font - Oksana (medium)
Alpha & Ric Rac -
Autumn Dream by Vicki Parker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Laura and you would never know it ws digi (yes, thats a compliment from me). Very clever and appropriate title too.