Sunday 21 December 2008

Road Trip - Milkshake

I'm thinking that I should probably use this blog more, put up more of my paper LOs here rather than just the digis. I seem to have gone through a phase of only doing paper LOs when they're required for competitions and challenges, rather than making them for myself.

Well, last week I discovered a way of scrapping and studying at the same time - listening to podcasts from the Colorado School of Mines!

So I've been getting some road trip layouts done. Here's one:



My father looked so guilty to be drinking a strawberry milkshake from Wendy's! I think he enjoyed it rather more than he let on, though. ;)

1 comment:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

You did a GREAT job on this layout. I love the colors!! Very masculine sometimes it is hard to bring that out in a scrapbook.