Monday 30 June 2008

Digital Layouts

I'm still trying to decide how I feel about digital scrapbooking. I know that I prefer getting covered in glue and bits of scrap paper to being glued to the pc screen. On the other hand they're a good way of sending your layouts to other people, especially to people who don't scrap and are confused by what it is. They do make a nice change from e-cards as they are easy to personalise.

Last night I did five layouts in digital while my OH was busy watching the football. I suppose I could have vanished into my "craft room" and done a few paper versions instead, but I was quite curious to see if Spain would be able to beat Germany, so I stayed and digiscrapped.

Here's a few of them:




1 comment:

Curly said...

Oh I like these a lot I will have to get myself sorted out for having a go!